Defiant Joy


on , , , ,

No comments

Defiant Joy: The Remarkable Life & Impact of G.K. Chesterton by Kevin Belmonte

Dr. Ravi Zacharias first introduced me to G.K. Chesterton. He quotes Chesterton often in his talks and seems to think highly of him. Since I think highly of Dr. Zacharias, it seemed obvious that I should learn more about Chesterton.

When BookSneeze offered this work to book reviewers I jumped at the chance. Well, at first the hair on the cover picture had me second-guessing, but then I remembered that I'd be learning more about the inside of Chesterton's head than the outside.

The author's intro was enough to hook me. Now I'm eager to pour over the rest of it. If you're interested in Chesterton's work but don't know much about it, keep checking back for updates. I'll post the best and most inspiring, thought-provoking quotes from this book.

In the meantime, check out this sleek blog dedicated to all things Chesterton: Chesterton.org