Today I Fed the Hungry


on , , , , ,

No comments



Today I gave 1.1 cups of staple food to the hungry, I helped fund free mammograms for women in need, I helped provide basic but critical health services to more than 1,000 children, I helped children in need discover the joy of books, I funded the preservation of 11.4 square feet of endangered rainforest, and I provided the value of 0.6 bowls of food and care to a rescued animal in a shelter. How did I manage these wondrous acts, all before seven in the morning, you ask? Easy, I say! I visit The Hunger Site at: www.TheHungerSite.com! What's more, I do it every day - at no cost to my own taxed and tired bank account. That's right! With the daily click of a button I get other people - businesses, in fact to donate toward these worthy causes. But the success of this beautiful system requires that I visit faithfully, which is why I've got The Hunger Site programmed into my 'morning coffee' line-up. I highly recommend it to anyone else who wants to see other people help the hungry, the sick, and the disadvantaged on a daily basis. ;)